If you are ready to take your accounting skills to the next level, SHR Talent is partnering with a manufacturing client in Nashville, TN in its search for a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant role offers a competitive compensation package, a complete benefits package, 401k with company match, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, an annual bonus potential after 1 year of employment, and an annual 401k profit sharing potential after 1 year of employment.
The Senior Accountant role is suited for the individual seeking opportunity for growth and development. To be successful in this role, the Senior Accountant should posses the ability to the “think outside of the box” and want to participate in the company’s process. An ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant role should be savvy in Excel, have excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills, the ability to create and maintain a team-oriented environment, and the ability to multi-task in a changing environment. The Senior Accountant should also possess the ability to review and analyze current processes for potential improvements and meet timeliness in completing assignments with deadlines and due dates, and posses strong integrity and ethics.
• Month End Closings
• Year End Audits
• Fixed Assets
• Journal Entries
• Intercompany Reconciliations
• Financial Statement Review
• Ad Hoc Reporting and Analytics
• Department Projects
• 3+ years Accounting experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
• Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial information systems
• Advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI is a plus
• Experience in the Manufacturing or Distribution industry is a plus