SHR Talent is currently representing a growing healthcare software company in its search for a full-time National Account Director. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Essential Job Functions
• Achieve revenue objectives through local and corporate level prospecting within a named group of high value targets.
• Work within a defined group of named accounts to maximize partnership opportunities delivering agreements across entire Hospital Systems and Regional IDN’s
• Partner with team members to collaborate, strategize deal structure, delivering win/win solution for profitable partnerships with named Health Systems.
• Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
• Develop deep account relationships with named accounts
• Expand existing accounts through upselling new products and expanding the relationship to a system wide agreement
• Develop and implement a quarterly account marketing plan
• Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned account list
• Demonstrate ability to open new account opportunities and manage the sales cycle through contracting and execution
• Consistently update records, including strategic and tactical activities in the company’s CRM
• Selling Healthcare Technology to large Enterprise Health Systems
• Selling into clinical Pharmacy, Infection Prevention and Quality/Safety directors
• Selling to C-Suite roles including CFO, CIO, CISO
• Co-Selling with SME to ensure the success of a given opportunity
• Have a strong understanding and discipline to work within a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
• Strong administrative and data skills to support process and ensure profitable decisions
• High Business acumen for how corporate Health Systems are structured and how they make purchasing decisions
• Tenacious desire to learn and succeed in a changing healthcare environment
• Ability to think creatively regarding partnership and deal structure to ensure mutual success of company & customer
• Excellent written/spoken communication and presentation skills
• This company offers unlimited PTO!