SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time IT Support III/Systems Admin on behalf of a client in Nashville! This is a fully onsite position. The individual in this role will work to help in maintaining systems hardware and software related to the company’s infrastructure, as well as providing user support. This position will be mixed with SQL report design to provide users with on-demand business analysis.
Essential Job Functions
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining servers and networks
• Overseeing system performance and troubleshooting issues
• Performing system upgrades following new releases
• Maintains regular server backups
• Sustaining network integrity, server deployment, and security
• Set up and maintain Virtual Machines (VMware or Hyper-V preferred)
• Maintaining printers, PCs, handheld scanners, and laptops
• Helping users with MS Office365, Active Directory, and other IT related issues
• Supports and interfaces with employees, vendors and contractors for troubleshooting, problem resolution, service improvement, service design, installation, and projects regarding all software and hardware related to IT infrastructure.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in related field
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory, computer hardware, software and various operating systems
• Experience in creating/maintaining high availability environments with full disaster capability