SHR Talent is currently seeking an IT Hardware Technician on behalf of a growing company in located in Antioch. This is a contract opportunity with a 3-month contract with the potential to convert to full-time for the right individual. The IT Hardware Tech will predominantly work on-site in Antioch to help support and maintain the technology environment for an innovative startup. The successful candidate in this role will be bright, ambitious, highly capable, & able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while working with advanced technologies.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide support services to on-site and remote employees with technical problems and information technology issues.
• Act as an escalation point for Tier 1 support
• Drive Continuous Process improvement
• Troubleshoot and resolve minor to major hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Respond to support calls and tickets.
• Follow all procedures for triage and escalation utilizing a support ticketing system.
• Responsible for timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of users to appropriate support teams.
• Assist with new Team Member onboarding process (Access permissions, Imaging, installations, configurations, upgrades, packing/shipping and basic repairs)
• Maintain inventory requirements for all end-user devices.
• Creating, maintaining, and deleting user accounts.
• Assist in identifying and documenting resolution gaps within the help desk.
• Support and maintains effective relationships with end users up to the executive level
• Performs other related duties as assigned including lifting parts (up to 50lbs)
• Participates in special projects as required.
• Preferred certifications include ITIL, CompTIA A+, Network+ but are not required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical support, helpdesk, network support position
• Degree valued but not required
• Experience in supporting remote users
• Must have experience with Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, AD, Outlook/Exchange Azure, InTune, WDT
• Experience administrating MDM platforms preferred but not required (Meraki, JAMF, InTune etc).
• Experience with help desk ticket systems and processes (Service Now)
• Technical knowledge of basic networking equipment
• Flexible to work overtime as needed. Including weekends
• Experience with scripting and automation