SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Investment Associate on behalf of a well-established client focused on healthcare-related real estate in Nashville. This position entails a hybrid schedule of both remote & onsite work in the Nashville office.
Essential Job Functions
• Utilize customized financial models, that include financial analysis, waterfall analysis, financial forecasting, financial statement analysis, valuation, capital budgeting, and cash flow forecasting to underwrite acquisition opportunities.
• Performing comparative MOB sales, rental rate, occupancy, medical market analysis by utilizing CoStar along with requisite phone work and resourceful research necessary to validate MOB values.
• Assist in managing the relationships with MOB owners and brokers involved with acquisition and development opportunities.
• Meet deadlines while balancing priorities to meet call-to-offer dates and closing dates is critical.
• Prepare investment memos for internal and external transaction approval processes. Memos include economic and demographic analysis, market rent and sale comparables in additional to other relevant information.
• Must have previous real estate experience
• Argus and Excel expert with 2-3 years of underwriting experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Analytical mindset, strong technical and problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment