SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time FP&A Manager on behalf of a leading company in automotive aftermarket products. This position is immediately hiring! This role will work closely with senior management to increase efficiency and profitability by assisting in the analysis of financial data and provide forecasting and projection support; preparing reports and presentations; analyzing the return of various investments; evaluate current and previous financial data; perform as a central liaison between corporate and operations teams.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for internal financial reporting and data accuracy.
• Drive key processes such as financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
• Review the financial statements and perform monthly/quarterly financial variance analysis, including revenue expenses, cost of sales, labor, headcount and capital expenditures.
• Manage Revenue forecasts for performance marketing/e-commerce revenue streams including driver impact analysis through manipulation of large datasets.
• Partner with divisional corporate department leads and to develop insightful and accurate operational forecasts.
• Provide analysis and interpretations of actual performance versus plan/forecast, and assess impact of future results.
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analytic.
• Perform scenario analysis, ROI analysis on capital project and major operational spending.
• BS in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics preferred.
• Experience working with financial/cost modeling; strategic planning.
• Advanced MS Excel and financial modeling skills.
• Possess a high level of business analytic skills to translate data into information in a useable and presentable form.
• Team player with experience working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Work independently with minimal supervision under tight deadlines. Able to challenge the status quo and influence others. Strong business acumen and communication skills required.