SHR Talent is partnering with a healthcare client in Nashville, TN in its search for a Financial Systems Manager. The Financial Systems Manager role is essential to maintaining the functionality of all financial planning and analysis systems and ensuring the accuracy of financial reporting. The Financial Systems Manager will provide support and guidance to the Financial Planning and Analysis team as well as organization leadership to ensure all system and reporting functionalities and capabilities align with business requirements.
To be successful in this role, the Financial Systems Manager must be self-motivated, organized, detail-orientated, able to learn quickly and think critically, able to distill complex problems efficiently, anticipate issues, and evaluate possible solutions, manage multiple competing priorities while meeting tight deadlines, able to plan, manage, and execute projects with quality and precision, and communicate clearly and concisely.
• Design, maintain, and support internal financial reporting hierarchies, customizations, and reporting structure within Planning Analytics
• Collaborate with Finance and Operations teams on design and modifications of monthly financial packages
• Collaborate with Accounting department on month-end close process and BI reporting
• Assist with system and reporting needs
• Provide administrative support for system upgrades and conversions
• Partner with IT to maintain efficiency and integrity of systems
• Support internal stakeholders by providing value-added analyses of internal and external data
• Train new hires on reporting budgeting and forecasting tools
• Assist with other ad-hoc priorities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Information Systems, or Business Administration from a 4 year college or university, preferred
• 4 years’ experience with financial systems and reporting, preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Experience with Planning Analytics TM1 and Cognos BI, required