SHR Talent is partnering with a client in its search for a full-time eCommerce Customer Service Manager. This is a player-coach role. The individual in this role is responsible for supporting and directly supervising the eCommerce customer service team leads and representatives.
Essential Job Functions
• Lead eCommerce customer service team leads and representatives.
• Serves as primary point of contact for customer service with eCommerce leadership and team.
• Define and monitor team performance against agreed Key Performance indicators (KPI’s) and foster a continuous improvement mindset.
• Effectively manage customer service capacity to meet the needs of the business even during peak seasons.
• Actively champion the adoption and implementation of new initiatives that will drive the business as well as promote efficiencies.
• Evaluate customer feedback and communicate insights to internal teams, marketing, publishers, and IT development teams to optimize the customer experience.
• Document and maintain customer processes, workflows, and knowledge base articles.
• Identify trends and patterns through tracking and analyzing recurring customer issues.
• Manage daily, weekly, and monthly reports to monitor trends and identify quality issues.
• Assist with order processing, credit application, and order completion as needed
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction: respond appropriately and guide the complaint through established/appropriate channels.
• Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues and stay informed of promotions, changes, etc.
• Participate in special projects as a subject matter expert.
• Collaborate with leadership to help build and support the team/structure/process.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Manage two Team Leads – Chat and App/Subscription
• Lead 10 or more customer service representatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, eCommerce or related discipline preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in online customer service or operations required.
• 2 + years of demonstrated experience leading a team required.
• Experience with Customer Service platforms such as CRM, eCommerce, Chat, and other new and emerging tech.
• Experience with eCommerce site management tools such as Shopify, Magento or other eCommerce platforms preferred.
• 3+ years prior customer service experience, required
• Call center experience, preferred
• Technical App Support, preferred
• Intermediate or better proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Experience with JDE Edwards Enterprise One, preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferred
• Experience with Shopify, Magento, or other eCommerce platforms
• Outstanding project management experience
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
• Assertive, adaptable and excels in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
• Experience with live chat, app support and subscription management and support.