SHR Talent is representing a client in its search for a full-time Business Development Manager (Warehouse Automation). This position requires relationship building with key decision makers in the warehouse automation and e-commerce automation sector to provide our customers with superior order fulfillment automation and systems solutions to meet their requirements.
Essential Job Functions
• Develop strong relationships with strategic partners customers by regular visits and timely response.
• Work in a team of 3-5 sales engineering professionals and additional outside reps in developing and selling order fulfillment automation solutions.
• Promote company in all appropriate forums. Participate in trade shows.
• Master our product line including hardware, software and custom solutions.
• Interface regularly with Engineering and Applications in establishing and updating product offerings.
• Develop and meet strategic plans, sales forecasts, and goals. Communicate regularly with C-level top management.
• Develop and implement approaches to penetrate new industry segments and target accounts.
• Inform management of emerging trends and prepare business case/justification for new product development consideration.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Equivalent experience will be considered). Technical field preferred.
• 5+ years of sales experience with warehouse automation-target companies such as Dematic, Intelligrated, SSI Schaeffer, Knapp.
• 2+ years of experience in working on a team of sales professionals.
• Strong knowledge of conveyors, sortation, fixed mount barcode scanners, automatic labeling and in motion scales.
• Passion to succeed in a commission based incentive structure.
• Needs to enjoy working with a team of professionals in designing creative order fulfillment solutions.
• Ability to interface at all levels, from Board presentations to manufacturing and assembly teams.
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Ability to travel regularly (50%).