SHR Talent is partnering with a reputable company in Nashville in its search for a full-time Corporate Administrative Assistant. The individual in this role must be professional, polished, & able to take initiative.
Essential Job Functions
• Organize and plan office-related lunches, meetings, etc.
• Update client data in Salesforce or other contact systems of record
• Take calls from clients for various professionals within the office
• Process expense reports for payment
• Scan, file, and copy sensitive client information
• Back up the receptionist when that individual needs a break, lunch, or time off
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Stock the kitchen with supplies (creamer, beverages, utensils, etc)
• Handle corporate bill pay and other corporate disbursements
• Coordinate corporate vendors like shredding, postage, etc.
• Collect and reconcile corporate credit card receipts
• Order office supplies
• Highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Professional demeanor & ability to effectively communicate
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Prioritizes and manages time well
• Contributes to the fostering of a strong, team-oriented culture
• Possesses high attention to detail
• No job is too big or too small