SHR Talent is currently seeking a full-time Acquisition Associate on behalf of a well-established client focused on healthcare-related real estate in Nashville. This position entails a hybrid schedule of both remote & onsite work in the Nashville office. The successful candidate in this role will have experience across multiple asset classes. This team member will perform medical real estate underwriting, market research analysis and tenant financial credit evaluations.
Essential Job Functions
Qualify and maintain leads generated from our internal database.
Proactively seek new business opportunities in various markets around the U.S.
Contact clients through various methods including warm and cold calls and emails.
• Identify client’s real estate needs and suggest appropriate services provides.
• Coordinate with marketing for customizing presentations to clients.
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and our executives.
• Work with investments team to drive deal negotiations efforts through execution of LOI.
• Draft Investment Committee memos summarizing sourced deals.
• Participate in PSA drafting to ensure consistency with LOI and timely exchange between parties.
• Maintain all records and details with our CRM platform.
• Proven work experience as a Business Development, Outbound Call Specialist, or similar role.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
• Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver engaging presentations.
• Familiarity with MS Excel (sorting lists, etc.).
• Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.