La Vergne, TN
Our manufacturing client in La Vergne, TN is looking to add a .NET Developer to their rock start team! This is a direct hire opportunity and a chance for you to joining an extremely reputable and global company! Salary is very competitive and based on experience level!
If you meet the below qualifications and have the experience with the responsibilities – email Amanda@shrtalent.com to begin our screening process and learn more details. We can’t wait to talk to you!
- 1 - 3 years of experience with C#
- 4 - 7+years of experience with SQL Server
- 4 - 7+ years of experience with asp.NET
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- New development in .Net environment / SQL2012.
- Maintenance of existing applications in a variety of technologies.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills.
- Creates project plans and schedules.
- Assists in the development and presentation of various analyses to management
- Assists in the analysis of complex client and technical problems requiring diagnosis, testing and judgment of which approach or procedure is most appropriate.
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Develop a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of the company.
- Apply project management skills, as developers are responsible for gathering requirements from the users and preparing project requirements documentation.
- Applicant should possess in-depth knowledge of most of the technical skills identified below.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com