SHR Talent is currently searching for a strong Systems Administrator for one of their well-established clients. This is a contract-to-hire position and a fabulous opportunity for an organization who will value you and treat you like family.
Your main responsibility is to ensure the overall health and functionality of the internal infrastructure, including system and network administration related tasks. This position will also be responsible with assisting and supporting the Infrastructure Manager in miscellaneous projects, duties, and tasks as they see fit.
- Provide patch maintenance for server and desktop systems
- Provide deployment and management of physical and virtual server instances (including: IIS, DNS, DHCP, RDP, AD, LDAP, etc.)
- Provide approved changes and stability of all interconnects including: DNS, router configuration, firewall management, circuit deployment, and network configuration.
- Configure enterprise LAN/WAN segments
- Configure telephony environment
- Configuration and maintain Exchange and associated connectors (OWA, SMTP, IMAP, etc)
- Manage print environment
- Configure and support enterprise backup and recovery
- Configure and manage enterprise storage environments.
- Serve as a primary line of support for back office infrastructure monitoring and ticket resolution (responsibility rotates among team)
- Act as support for end user technical issues as needed or network and system issues
- Act as escalation point of support issues within the organization to proper team members.
If you have a background in supporting similar duties and have experience supporting these technologies, please apply today! We look forward to reviewing your resume and speaking with you soon!