Knoxville, TN, TN
SHR Talent is currently partnering with a Global Entertainment company in Knoxville, TN looking to hire multiple Senior Analysts with Accounting and Finance backgrounds. These positions will sit within the Consolidations and Technical Accounting departments. Responsibilities include development and documentation of the company’s global accounting policies, working directly with external auditors and other team members around the world, and assist with accounting-related projects. Seeking dynamic individuals that thrive in a matrix enterprise environment.
Hard to beat the Company’s perks that include an excellent benefits package, healthy work life balance, onsite yoga and fitness center, and massage therapists every Tuesday/Thursday!
- 3+ years of experience and a strong understanding of US GAAP, IFRS, and SOX requirements
- CPA required
- Experience in Financial Reporting and/or Technical Accounting of an SEC registrant
- Self-directed, motivated, and able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team members at all levels
- BS/BA in related discipline form an accredited institution
- Big 4 (or large regional firm) is a plus
- Experience with Hyperion, Peoplesoft, or SAP strongly preferred
- Must be willing to relocate to Knoxville, TN. Healthy relocation package available.
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com