Our client in Frisco, TX is seeking a highly qualified Sales Engineer to join its winning team! The focus of this role is related to relationship building with key decision makers in the warehouse automation sector to provide their customers with superior order fulfillment automation and systems solutions to meet their requirements. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- 5+ years of sales experience with warehouse automation-target companies (Dematic, Intelligrated, SSI Schaeffer, Knapp)
- 2+ years of experience in working in a sales role
- Strong knowledge of conveyors, sortation, fixed mount bar-code scanners, automatic labeling and in motion scales.
- Enjoy working with a team of professionals in designing creative business solutions
- Strong sense of customer service
- Auto CAD experience a bonus
- Bachelors Degree (Technical field preferred)
- Develop strong relationships with customers by regular visits and timely response.
- Work on a team of 3-5 sales engineering professionals as well as with additional outside reps to develop and sell order fulfillment automation solutions
- Participate in trade shows.
- Master the product line including hardware, software and custom solutions
- Interface regularly with Engineering and Applications in establishing and updating product offerings
- Develop and meet strategic plans, sales forecasts, and goals.
- Communicate regularly with C-level top management.
- Develop and implement approaches to penetrate new industry segments and target accounts
Our client offers a base salary, competitive benefits package and excellent commission plan. Benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance along with a profit sharing plan.
If you meet the above qualifiactiosn are interested in learning more, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to reviewing your application and speaking with you!