Our manufacturing client in Morrison, TN is looking to add a Network Engineer to their team! We are looking to move very quickly on this role! If you are interested in a new and very rewarding career with a Fortune 500 company, please email your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today! We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Design, implement, and manage LAN and wireless network environment
- Use available tools to forecast utilization and modify the environment accordingly for efficient use of available bandwidth resources.
- Responds to incidents, issues, or questions reported by the organization
- Interface with the Enterprise IT organization as required to support the requirements of the manufacturing group
- Supports the Plant in testing, planning, problem management/resolution, and deployment of storage and backup platforms.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation within IT support
- Ability to manage projects and workloads with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates well-developed communication skills and the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships teammates.
- Adheres to technology roadmaps governed by strategic direction, business requirements as well as resourcing and financial constraints.
- Evaluates emerging technologies against business and strategic needs
- Provide after-hours support for the manufacturing facility should issues or failures occur that impact production
- Provides support for the day to day active directory, telephone system, Windows server (building and troubleshooting), video security system and LAN
- 3 – 5 + years’ experience in a Network Engineer role, preferably within a large organization
- Knowledge of Cisco network hardware, and support of Cisco technology
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems within converged network equipment
- Switch Configuration
- Communicate effectively with technical staff as well as manufacturing management
- Business acumen along with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinker with a history of creating innovative solutions
- Ability to understand the company's business needs involving manufacturing storage and backup platforms
- Related BA/BS degree
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com