Our client in Wilson, North Carolina is looking to add a Multi-Craft Maintenance Engineer to their growing team! This is a direct hire opportunity and a chance to get in with a corporation with global recognition and a leader within the industry.
If you are able to perform the duties listed in the description and meet het qualifications – please email your resume to Amanda@shrtalent.com so we can begin the interview process quickly! This client has a short interview process, one onsite interview and a decision is made! They are ready to grow the team!!
- Responds to equipment troubles, evaluates specific nature of trouble through effective troubleshooting, determines causes of trouble, determines necessary repair, and executes/expedites repair and recovery from equipment trouble.
- Communicates specific nature of equipment repair and recovery, along with causes, to appropriate management and operations personnel.
- Documents data associated with specific trouble using appropriate maintenance management systems.
- Analyzes data associated with equipment trouble, determines and confirms specific root cause for equipment trouble, develops and implements countermeasures.
- Where appropriate, develops, designs, and implements kaizen improvements to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Conducts routine inspections of equipment for early diagnosis of machine trouble.
- Manages and executes maintenance management systems as appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Participates in engineering design review for new installations and major modifications.
- Participates in installations and start-up assistance for new installation and major modifications.
- Assists in the development and delivery of necessary training (operational and maintenance) associated with major projects.
- Minimum of 2 year technical degree (associate of science) in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field with at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or within a military technical job field.
- 3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment.
- Veteran (exiting military) candidate from a highly technical job field with at least 6+ years of active duty service (e.g. US Navy- Nuclear or Aviation field, US Air Force Missile Technicians, etc.).