Our client in downtown Nashville is looking to add an experience Executive/Legal Assistant to their team. If you have previously worked at a law firm or even in the legal department at a corporation, AND meet the below requirements, we’d love to talk to you! Please read below to see if you meet the qualifications!
- 5+ years’ work experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-suite attorneys/executives
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong computer skills: Windows, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Printers, Fax Machines
- Strong communication skills (phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Possess a professional executive presence with a positive service attitude
- Ability to utilize business knowledge and available resources to identify, evaluate and resolve issues.
- Experience in taking on duties and tasks with speed, accuracy and detail in a multi-tasking and deadline driven environment.
- Manage and maintain the constantly changing calendars for attorneys
- Be able to build strong rapport with clients
- Create reports and update information in the internal databases
- Review the upcoming weeks schedule and ensure all of the attorneys are prepared, prep all appropriate team members with required materials for meetings
- Maintain client records by entering updated contact information and entering appointment notes into database
- Support production of projects by: preparing and modifying client presentations utilizing MSOffice Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internal logs
- Facilitate internal communication (distribute information and schedule presentations)
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com