Are you a Help Desk Analyst with 2+ years of experience looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of our professional services clients in Memphis, TN? Keep reading!! This is a 3-month contract-to-hire opportunity. We are looking for someone to respond to all technology needs for internal employees of all levels. This is a remote support position that may include resolving issues related to: hardware, software, meeting setup, A/V setup, printers, network connectivity, mobile devices, and office phones.
- Answer IT Help Desk phone calls
- Track all requests in the ticketing system
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Install hardware and software as needed
- Equipment set up for internal and external meetings
- Set up audio and video for conferencing sessions
- Image and profile computers
- Provide after-hours support
- Routinely travel to remote firm locations to provide on-site support
- Configure mobile devices to receive email and sync contacts and calendar events
- Replace toner in all printers and copiers
- Track loaner equipment (laptops, wireless cards, projectors/screens, etc.)
- Troubleshoot as well as, configure office phones
- 2+ years of experience supporting: Windows 7, Office 2010, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Console, Imaging, SCCM,
- Familiarity with network infrastructure devices (hubs, switches, and servers)
- Experience with remote network access programs such as Citrix and Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Professional attitude required
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred but not required
If you are interested and qualified – please email your most up to date resume to email@example.com and we will start the screening process. We look forward to talking to you!
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com