Our client in the beautiful downtown Nashville is looking to add a Billing Specialist to their team! This is a great, competitive paying opportunity, with a culture to make you enjoy showing up to work every day!
This opportunity is a top priority for them, so we are moving very quickly! We are exploring both contract-to-hire and direct hire candidates. If you meet the qualifications and experience, please email your most up to date resume to email@example.com and we can begin our screening process.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experience:
- Working knowledge of: billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, check writing and report writing packages
- File documents, organize and retrieve files; some physical lifting and carrying of files weighing up to 35 pounds is required
- Must be computer literate
- Must have adequate verbal, e-mail and telephone communication skills.
- Must be able to utilize (or be easily trained to use) the office equipment necessary to perform the functions of the job (copiers/collating, computers, binding equipment)
- Assist in distributing: billing books, reports, and other data processing output to employees
- Possess the ability to revise descriptive entries on invoices using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Review, correct and process client invoices throughout the month in addition to serving as technical assistant
- Strong analytical skills to research bill and payment problems
- strong organizational skills and exceptional written and verbal communication skills due to interaction with all employees and clients
- Dependable, detail-oriented and work with little or no supervision.
- Requires positive professional references and letters of recommendation from professionals who can attest to the technical ability of the candidate.
- 3 to 5 years accounting experience is required, professional services environment is a bonus
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, but a four-year college degree is preferable
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and 10-key.
- Experience in Elite Accounting Software is a plus.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com