We have a client in downtown Nashville, who is an industry leader in their field, with a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking for an Accounting Clerk/Assistant opportunity! This could be someone’s first corporate job as long as you’ve got the right work ethic and attitude! GREAT opportunity to get in with a very reputable company. Who will be a good fit? Someone who is a forward thinker, task master, and has a strong work ethic. This is an entry level role that could progress into a role into the accounting industry for the right individual! If you have any accounting experience or related education, it would be a bonus, but definitely is not required.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Maintain accounting records
- Make copies; file, copy, and scan documents
- Update schedules as requested
- Performs basic office tasks (answer phones, respond to emails, process mail)
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Assist entire Accounting Department with a variety of tasks
- Keep information confidential
- Participate in educational opportunities
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills
- Work in a harmonious team environment
- Strong typing skills and data entry skills.
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com