SHR Talent is currently representing a growing healthcare company in Brentwood, TN in search of a Financial Analyst. This position will fill a key role in a newly established Corporate FP&A division. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and presentation skills, strong business acumen and reporting ability, and knowledge of financial analysis tools and techniques. This will be a highly interactive position within a rapidly growing, complex environment that will allow you to gain confidence in your ability to aid in steering a public multimillion-dollar company to deliver on its long-term business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 2+ years of related business experience within Finance, Accounting, or Data Analyst capacity
- Advanced Excel skills (financial modeling, index match, v/h look-ups, pivot tables, macro exposure)
- Motivation and interest in preparing decision-support analysis and ability to adapt and change priorities effectively
- Strong communication and organization skills
SHR Talent is an equal opportunity employer.
See a complete list of opportunities at www.shrtalent.com